Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Everything Is Well

hi mom,
i know you know I’m doing fine, nothing really too exciting or new but things are going great and everything. The work is still progressing and still trying to find more people to teach but yes everything is well.

I’m glad to hear everything back home is going good and that dad is hanging in there haha, glad to know that people haven’t completely forgot about me haha thats good.

 Our ward loves me and Elder Martin nuff said.  The primary made us a big big banner and presented it to us lol haha it was pretty cool.   the dinner calendar is filled up for the next 4 weeks. so don’t worry about us being fed. I’ll take a picture of the banner and get one to you.

so how is the basketball team looking???? state???
tell everyone hi for me :):)
well have a great week and work hard   i love you,
love elder SCHOFIELD

No comments:

Post a Comment