Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Still Surviving The MTC--Only One More Week to Go!

Well I just got done at the temple this morning and again it was great. I don’t have a lot of time but I want to let you know that I’m doing great and I leave in one week!!!! No doubt. Those Houston people better be ready. I’m seriously so excited to leave and get out there. Mainly because it seems like we march around here all the time and I’m getting bigger ha-ha not fat yet ;) the food is getting old but whatever lol. Well I and my comp are getting along great and when we taught an investigator the other day he was really surprised we were only out for one week. The teaching is going great and I’m learning lots everyday!! We always find fun and creative ways to have fun here :) I’ll tell you that during a letter;) I get a haircut tomorrow. I really need one lol.  Last week went by so fast. They really were right about getting past the first 4 days. Things are great here in the land of the MTC. I’ll call you in the airport next week. I leave Wednesday morning so have your phone!!!! 
 tell landon I’m an expert at this tie trading thing in the dorms. I got some NICE ties, I’ll tell ya what haha well have a nice day, I’ll talk to ya soon, I love the letters ;);) hint hint haha well I gotta go. love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment